venerdì 15 febbraio 2013

Election Day or Erection Day!!!!!

Italy is in the middle of an election battle. The television is full of politicians promising us things they should not be promising. But even more depressing the election is a battle between men, no women on the scene, who have been around for donkey's years. They have filled our television screens for decades! But what have they done, what will they do better. It can be very depressing if you allow it to. But I am not getting depressed. I have a remedy.


                                                                         OR

INSTEAD OF ELECTION FEVER WE CAN HAVE ERECTION FEVER!

INSTEAD OF ELECTION DAY WE CAN HAVE ERECTION DAY

INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS WE CAN HAVE ERECTIONS

And how are we to do this. Well it is easy.

1. A glimpse of a nice cleavage.


2. An ogle at a well rounded bottom


3. A plate full of oysters



4. A eyeful of naked women


5. An upskirt experience


6. A whispered command to 'fuck me hard'


7. The sound of a woman having an orgasm


8. A nudist beach full of women


9. Watch a couple fucking


10. Have my hand inside your pants.

So who wants to join my campaign.

NO ELECTIONS ONLY ERECTIONS

I am here if you need me!!!!

dariax@hotmail.co.uk

3281769818

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento